Insulation polyisocyanurate (PIR) boards, coated with two aluminium foils of 50μ on both faces, for building use and for metal decks. Flame-resistant.
- Thermal building insulation below the waterproofing of metallic decks or non-walkable conventional roof systems.
- Light pedestrian conventional roof system.
- Closed cell product (not rated for inverted roof)
- Heat-stable (Does not melt or drip)
- Free from the highly toxic CFC’s and HCF’s gases.
- Resistant to delamination.
|Product||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (Kg/m²)||RT (m² K/W)||m²/Pallet||Reference|
|ChovAPIR 2ALU 40||1200||2500||40||1,28||1,45||60||83600*|
|ChovAPIR 2ALU 60||1200||2500||60||1,92||2,65||39||83610*|
|ChovAPIR 2ALU 80||1200||2500||80||2,56||3,50||30||83612*|
* Product on request. Check minimum order quantity.