Insulation polyisocyanurate (PIR) boards, bonded on both faces to a glass-mat, for building use and for metallic decks.
- Thermal building insulation below the waterproofing of metallic decks or non-walkable conventional roof systems.
- Light pedestrian conventional roof system.
- Closed cell product (not rated for inverted roof)
- Heat-stable (Does not melt or drip)
- Fire resistant.
- Free from the highly toxic CFC’s and HCF’s gases.
- Resistant to delamination.
|Product||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (Kg/m²)||RT (m² K/W)||m²/Pallet||Reference|
|ChovAPIR VV 40||1200||2500||40||1,28||1,45||60||83615*|
|ChovAPIR VV 50||1200||2500||50||1,60||1,85||48||83620*|
|ChovAPIR VV 60||1200||2500||60||1,92||2,20||39||83625*|
|ChovAPIR VV 80||1200||2500||80||2,56||3,05||30||83627*|
* Product on request. Check minimum order quantity