PROTECTIVE COATING FOR EXPOSED CONCRETE SURFACES. Water-based protective coating against ingress of moisture into concrete surfaces, mortar, bricks. Provides a smooth finish surface.
- Resistant to ageing and weathering.
- Free from solvents.
- Easy to use and good gripping.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- Does not crack and prevents micro cracks caused by the structure movements
Instructions for use
- New cement mortar substrate: wait until the concrete is fully cured and clean the surface from dust, grease, etc. should the latter be very smooth, polish and level it with a putty.
- Gypsum substrate: let fully dry. Remove efflorescences and loose particles. Level the surface with a putty and seal it with a diluted coat of product.
- Old substrate: remove the old paint in bad conditions and clean the surface from dust and dirt to ensure a good gripping and level the surface with a putty.
- It is recommended to apply two coats as per a consumption rate of 400-500 g/m2 per layer.
- 1 Bucket of 20 kg: 1 layer covers a surface area of 38 m²; 2 layers cover a surface area of 19 m².
It is recommended to store the product at temperatures ranging from 5ºC to 35ºC during 12 months starting from production date. It is of most importance to keep the product protected against weathering and from direct exposure to sun rays.
*Product on request. Check minimum order quantity