Pavements cleaner formulated to remove moisture stains from floors, joints and façades.
- Removes moisture stains from floors, joints and façades.
- Suitable to strip off old varnishes, waxes and to remove graffiti.
- Cleans and degreases pavements treated with linseed oil or similar ones.
- Not rated to be applied on to wood, paint or plastic coatings.
- Easy to use.
- It does not damage neither pavements nor joints.
- Long-lasting effect.
Instructions for use
Surface must be clean and dry. Dilute the product in water accordingly to the level of cleanliness required (surface stains: 10 parts of water to 1 part of product; old moisture
stains, oils and waxes: 3 parts of water to 1 part of product). Spread uniformly with a mop and let act the product accordingly to the cleanliness required (surface stains: 5 min.; oils or waxes: 30 min.; old moisture stains, varnishes: 1 hour). Once stains are removed, soak with water and scrub with a brush. Then rinse with plenty water and remove dirt residues with a mop.
* Product on request. Consult minimum quantity.