Exterior Thermal Insulation System (SATE, Spanish acronym)
SATE is an exterior thermal insulation system that consists of the application of an insulating coating protected with one, or several coats (one of them protected with a reinforcing mesh) of mortar to the exterior façade. The insulation material is mechanically fixed to the support and/or glued.
- Zero water absorption.
- Highly efficient insulation.
- Elimination of thermal bridges.
- Prevents condensations.
- Increase of the thermal inertia.
- Optimization of the useful area of the building or home.
- Façades refurbishment.
- Increase of the thermal comfort.
- Energy savings.
- Economic savings.
- Environmental protection.
- Easy installation.
- Increase of the façade the service life
|Product||Thickness||Size (mm)||RT (m² K/W)||λ (W/mk)||Units/Package||m²/Package||m²/Pallet||Reference|
|ChovAFOAM 250 S30 SATE||30||1250×600||0,90||0,034||14||10,5||126||81840A*|
|ChovAFOAM 250 S50 SATE||50||1250×600||1,50||0,034||8||6||72||81842A*|
*Product on request. Check minimum quantity