Synthetic waterproofing membrane composed of vinyl polychloride (PVC-P) sheets, laminated accordingly to a coextrusion system with different reinforcements. Suitable to be installed onto most building substrates.
- High tear resistance.
- Great punching strength.
- Good Tensile strength.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Good resistance to microorganisms, putrefaction and
natural wearing process.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Resistant to root penetration.
- Available in a variety of reinforcements.
- Fits perfectly the different shapes of the substrate
- Easy and fast application. Automatic or manual welding or
- Light and easy handling. Flame free
- Excellent resistance to abrupt temperature changes and to U.V. rays.
- Good permeability to water vapour.
- Recyclable material.
- Metallic deck: Industrial building, sport facilities, logistic centers…
- Non-trafficable ballasted flat deck.
- Flat landscape system.
- Flat deck for pedestrian traffic with ceramic tiles protection.
- Flat deck with floating floor with ceramic or Inverlosa tiles.
* Product on request. Check minimum quantity