Multilayer composite product consisting in a board of 40 mm and 4, 85 kg/m2 of recycled textile thermally adhered to a high density viscoelastic membrane of 4 mm designed for decreasing airborne noise transmission through ceilings and partition walls.
- Specially designed for decreasing airborne noise transmission through ceilings and partition walls.
- Refurbishment works requiring thinner solutions.
- Modular design systems (screens, removable partition walls…).
- Acoustic insulation of ceilings of leisure premises such as bars, restaurants…
- Easy and fast installation due to product size.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Does not release fibers. Pleasant to touch.
|Product||Weight (Kg/m²)||Thickess (mm)||Dimensions (m)||m²/Pallet|
|Panel ChovACUSTIC 65 FX||8,5||44||1 x 0,60||42|