Self-adhesive SBS modified bitumen membrane of 3 kg/m2 reinforced with a polyester felt and surfaced with a polyethylene film on the top face and a siliconized plastic film on the down side. The membrane is easy to install, highly flexible and elastic and it has a great tacking.
- Single layer system for foundation walls waterproofing.
- Pitched roof system with heavy protection.
- Cap or bottom sheet of a bilayer system with heavy protection
- Bottom sheet of bilayer system with self-protection
- Bottom sheet of The TEGOLA asphalt shingle tiles system.
- Waterproofing of foundations
- Damp courses
- Self-adhesive application without torching
Not suitable for: a cap sheet in a bilayer system exposed to weathering, landscape system, single layer flat roof system.
- Weight: 3 kg/m2
- Roll size: 10×1 m
- Reinforcement: Polyester felt
- Self-adhesive membrane