Torch-applied SBS modified bituminous membrane, roll size 1 m x 8 m and 4,8 kg/m2 reinforced with a reinforced non-woven polyester felt and surfaced on both sides with a Plastic film.
- Bilayer waterproofing system with heavy protection.
- First layer of a bilayer waterproofing system exposed to weathering.
- Under tile membrane of a Single layer system for a pitched roof
- Foundations waterproofing or damp proof courses.
- Vapour Barrier.
- Bilayer system exposed to road traffic
- Protection against radon gas. Provides a barrier against ground gases like radon thus protecting the floor slab. The membrane acts also as a damp proofing course protecting the floor slab from moisture in presence of a groundwater level.
Not suitable for…
- Exposure to weathering.
- Cap sheet in a landscape system