PLASTPOLY is a thermoplastic polyolefin elastomeric membrane produced accordingly to a coextrusion manufacturing system and reinforced with a polyester felt or a glass fiber. Resistant to UV rays.
- High resistance to chemical elements. Compatible with bitumen.
- Great mechanical strength.
- Excellent reflectance: COOL ROOF. High SRI index (102%).
- High flexibility
- Resistant to root penetration.
- Good dimensional stability. No shrink or expand.
- High resistance to microorganisms.
- Free from Plasticizers (no migration, contamination/loose of colour).
- Thermo-welding laying keeping seams together.
- High solar reflectance and thermal control, COOL ROOF.
- The High SRI index (102ºC) promotes to get Certifications such as BREAM, LEAD and Green.
- Easy and fast application. Manual or automatic welding. No flame need and easy handling.
- High durability, resistance and stability.
- Recyclable material.
- Ready to use over bituminous decks and XPS insulation boards.
- Availability of accessories for decks with high fire resistance requirements.
Flat metallic decks: Industrial buildings, sport complexes, logistic centers, etc.
* Product on request. Check minimum quantity