This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.chova.com, owned by ASFALTOS CHOVA, S.A. (hereinafter, ASFALTOS CHOVA).
ASFALTOS CHOVA makes this document available to users by virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, the “RGPD”), and to Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), in order to inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use thereof.
Browsing the ASFALTOS CHOVA website gives you the status of USER of the same and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by ASFALTOS CHOVA, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible. Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user, in addition, is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to ASFALTOS CHOVA or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and ASFALTOS CHOVA may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
ASPHALTS CHOVA, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society and Commerce Services Electronic, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: ASFALTOS CHOVA, S.A.
- Its CIF is: A46046629
- Its registered office is at: CTRA. TAVERNES – LIRIA, KM 4’6 – 46760 – TAVERNES DE LA VALLDIGNA – VALENCIA
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 3456, Book 769, General Section, Folio 50, Page V-10676
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Tfno.: 902109020
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, THE OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Spread criminal, violent, pornographic, racist content, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising from any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to have been assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- The non-compliance with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of For example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate property rights intellectual and industrial, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.