Multilayer composite product consisting in a textile felt of 16 mm thermally bonded to high density viscoelastic membrane.
- Downpipes acoustic insulation.
- Acoustic insulation of leisure premises (restaurants, bars…)
- Reinforcement of single leaf brickworks
- Refurbishment works requiring thinner solutions.
- Insulation of engine rooms and common areas of buildings
- Easy mechanical laying on to walls and ceilings
- Easy installation on to downpipes with fastening brackets
|Product||dB||Weight (Kg/m²)||RT (m² K/W)||Thickness (mm)||Dimensions (m)||m²/Pallet||Reference||Data sheet|
|ChovACUSTIC 35 FIELTEX||13¹/55²||4,4||0,5||18||5,5 x 1||66||56304|
|ChovACUSTIC 65 FIELTEX||58³||7,7||0,5||20||5,5 x 1||66||56303|
1. Downpipes test report. ACUSTICA ARQUITECTONICA 170305L15-A. See System Data Sheet l01.
2. Theoretical calculation of a dry lining system. See System Data Sheet D04.
3. Test Report of Dry lignin system. LABEIN B130-IN-CM-305E