Waterproofing membrane easy to install designed for pitched roof and wooden pergolas.
Rated to be laid on to concrete and/or wood. Achieves a perfect watertightness.
- Cold application. No gas torch need thus avoiding fire risk on a wooden roof.
- The coloured mineral or the aluminium surface protects the deck against moisture and rain providing, in turn, an aesthetic finish.
- The SBS elastomeric bitumen supplies a high punching and breaking strength.
- The aluminium surface of the ChovASTAR SELF-ADHESIVE ALU protects the roof from sun radiation as up to 97% of U.V rays are reverberate thus contributing to
increase the thermal home comfort.
Clean the surface and lay a primer layer of ChovASTAR PREPARADOR DE SUPERFICIES. Start laying the membrane upwards, from the bottom up to the roof top. The laying of the membrane shall be staggered longitudinally. The overlaps between the different membrane rows shall be of 10 cm. Press down with a roller to ensure sealing.
|Product||Colour||Weight (Kg/m²)||m²/Roll||Reference||Data sheet|
|ChovASTAR Autoadh.||Gris oscuro||4||6||31402|
|ChovASTAR Autoadh.||Aluminio natural||1,6||6||72123*|
* Product on request. Check minimum quantity