Chlorinated Rubber-Base resins waterproofing paint. Perfect fixing and highly breathable.
- Good gripping on the most common building substrates
- Good resistance to weathering and to chemicals used for the treatment of the pool water
- Avoids the presence of fungi and algae
- Fast drying.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
NEW SUSTRATE. CEMENT MORTAR:
- Wait until the cement mortar is fully cured (at least 30 days).
- Clean the surface with an abrasive water jet and should the surface be alkaline, make sure to neutralize it.
- Extremely smooth surfaces should be polished to open pore by means of a sander or in case of using diluted hydrochloric acid (diluted to 10% in water), clean the surface with plenty water before painting. The surface must be free from particles.
- Depending on the porosity of the surface and the consistency of the substrate the product should be more or less diluted. In any case it is always advisable to apply a first coat very diluted.
REFURBISHMENT AND MAINTENANCE:
- Prior to the application of the product check the consistency of the surface and if there is some old paint, make sure that it is compatible. Clean the surface and remove dust and dirt.
- Remove old paints in poor condition or poorly adhered by means of a steel barbed brush, scraper or other mechanical device.
- It is not recommended to apply the product over water-based paints.
- Polish shiny or smooth surfaces to ensure a good gripping of the product
- Not rated to be applied on to pools made using fiberglass mixed with polyester resin.
- Storage: It is recommended to store the product at temperatures ranging from 5ºC to 35ºC during 12 months starting from production date. It is of most importance to keep the product in its sealed original packing and protected against weathering and from direct exposure to sun rays.