Multilayer self-adhesive composite product consisting of a high strength polyolefin thermally adhered to a viscoelastic membrane of high density.
Soundproofing of downpipes and of air conditioning pipes.
- Reduced thickness (4 mm).
- Fully adhesive.
- No need of fastening brackets.
- The roll of 42 cm fits downpipes up to 125 mm size thus no wasted product with the subsequent saving in the installation cost of the product.
- The product composition is not likely to favour mold growth.
Instructions of use
- Cut a strip of ELASTOBAND BAJANTES adjusted to the pipe length.
- Remove the plastic film and lay the product so that the upper face of the viscoelastic membrane gets visible. No need of placing fastening brackets as the product has a great adherence.
- Repeat the above steps to lay a second coat without need of performing edge overlaps. At the pipe elbows section it is recommended to use the ELASTOBAND 90.
- Reinforce all the pipe joints with The ELASTOBAND 50 tape to ensure perfect watertightness.
|Product||Height (mm)||Length (m)||dBA||Rolls/PaLlet|