The roof landscape systems convert the building in an efficient and sustainable construction environmentally friendly. This new trend contributes to reduce the solar radiation warming, to improve the air quality and to decrease CO2 levels apart from decreasing acoustic contamination.
Benefits of the landscape system in urban environment:
- Decrease of the energy needs.
- Contribute to create more green spaces.
- Reduce the air and noise pollution.
- New natural habitat spaces.
- Absorption of rainwater.
- Mitigate the urban heat effect.
- Optimization of an uninhabitable space.
- Improve the aesthetical building design
We offer high performing Green roof systems that are resulting from the fusion of our experience and knowledge.
POLITABER GARDEN COMBI 50/G
SBS modified bitumen membrane, size 1m x 8 m of 5 kg/m2, reinforced with a non-woven reinforced polyester felt and surfaced with mineral green chippings on the upper face and plastic on down face. The mastic incorporates special additives to prevent damages caused by roots. Torch-on membrane.