Multilayer composite product consisting in two layers of textile felt symmetrical in density and thickness thermally adhered to a 4 mm high density viscoelastic membrane.
- Double leaf partition walls. Provides high soundproofing to light and thin brickworks.
- Dry lining systems of leisure premises (restaurants, bars…)
- Insulation of engine rooms and common areas of buildings
High featured and versatile material designed to decrease airborne noise transmission over a wide range of frequencies.
- Great density and elasticity (viscoelastic membrane).
- High porosity (polyester felt).
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Easy mechanical laying.
|Product||dB||Weight (Kg/m²)||RT (m² K/W)||Thickness (mm)||Dimensions (m)||m²/Pallet|
|ChovACUSTIC PLUS FIELTEX||60¹ /60,7²||8,4||1,06||36||5,5 x 1||49,5|
1. Double leaf brickworks Test Report. ACUSTEL 17.0062.CA.0007. See System Data Sheet D01.
2. Test Report of Dry lining system. LABEIN B130-IN-CM-350 C. See System Data Sheet D05.