Filtering, draining and insulating slab
INVERLOSA is an insulating floor tile consisting of an extruded polystyrene board, from 40 to 80 mm thickness, adhered to a cement mortar top layer of 35 mm made of selected mineral aggregates and special additives. The porous surface is composed of selected mineral granules, size of 2 to 4 mm, which act as a protecting, mechanical and drainage layer that favours a quick drainage of rainwater. The four sides of the tile are straight.
- Walkable flat decks.
- Deck refurbishment.
- Protection of the waterproofing sheet.
- Suitable for technical corridors of ballasted roofs as it provides a safe working space for deck maintenance.
- Roof equipments supports as it provides an insulation and draining layer for machinery.
- Suitable for flat roof with rainfall water tanks.
|Product||Tile (cm)||Mortar thickness (mm)||XPS (mm)||RT (m² K/W)||Un/Pallet||m²/Pallet||Reference|
* Product on request. Check minimum quantity