Multilayer composite product consisting in a 40 mm rockwool board thermally adhered to a high density viscoelastic membrane of 4 mm. High featured and versatile material designed to decrease airborne noise transmission over a wide range of frequencies.
- Acoustic insulation of ceilings of leisure premises such as bars, restaurants…
- Modular design systems (screens, removable partition walls…).
- Refurbishment works requiring thinner solutions.
- Shape adjusted to modular systems
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
|Product||Thickness (mm)||Weight (Kg/m²)||Thermal conductivity (W/m·K)||Acoustic isolation (DnT,A;dBA)||Size (m)||m²/Pallet|
|Panel ChovACUSTIC 65 LR||44||9,3||0,035||54*||1×0,6||42|
*Sheathing system with laminated plasterboard. Test ref: E20.A.005