Multilayer composite product consisting in a 40 mm rockwool board thermally adhered to a high density viscoelastic membrane of 4 mm. High featured and versatile material designed to decrease airborne noise transmission over a wide range of frequencies.
- Acoustic insulation of ceilings of leisure premises such as bars, restaurants…
- Modular design systems (screens, removable partition walls…).
- Refurbishment works requiring thinner solutions.
- Shape adjusted to modular systems
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
|Product||dB||Weight (Kg/m²)||RT (m² K/W)||Thickness (mm)||Dimensions (m)||m²/Pallet|
|PANEL ChovACUSTIC 65 LR 70/4||54¹ /76²||9,3||1,17||44||1 x 0,60||42|
- Drywall Lining System Test Report. ACUSTICA ARQUITECTION 130204L003-A. See System Data Sheet.
- 2. Ceilings Test Report. LABEIN B-0082-IN-CT-10911- See System Data Sheet