Multilayer composite product consisting of a polyethylene membrane thermally bonded to a 2 mm. high density viscoelastic membrane.
- Airborne and impact acoustic insulation of frameworks.
High featured and versatile device designed to decrease airborne noise transmission over a wide range of frequencies:
- Great density and elasticity (viscoelastic membrane).
- High elasticity of the polyethylene membrane.
- Airborne and impact soundproofing.
- Reduced thickness.
|Product||dB||Weight (Kg/m²)||Thickness (mm)||Dimensions (m)||m²/Pallet|
|TriACUSTIC 35||64¹ Aerial/18 Impact||9,3||7||8 x 1||128|
1. Ceilings Test Report. LABEIN B-0082-IN-CT-10911. See System Data Sheet S06.