High density viscoelastic sheet designed to improve acoustic insulation.
- Reinforcement of the acoustic insulation of Dry wall (plasterboard) and wooden floor systems.
- Refurbishment works requiring thinner solutions.
- Soundproofing protection and vibration absorption of metal structures.
- Suitable to be fitted to different acoustic insulation devices such as doors, screens and sound barriers.
- Excellent barrier against noise transmission.
- High density (1,600 kg/m³).
- High attenuation coefficient.
- Low flexural modulus.
- Reduced thickness.
A fully self-adhesive membrane is also available. It has the same features as the ViscoLAM range but with the added benefit of being very helpful for a difficult access laying such as false ceiling.
* Product on request. Check minimum quantity
***Test LABEIN B130 IN CT-109-
Tolerance of thickness and average weight: 10%