The bituminous membranes modified with APP have the following characteristics:
- Excellent Pliability to low temperatures
- Great adherence to most of the building substrates
- The mastic has a high level of elasticity, which makes it ideal for roofs having oscillating movements.
- The self-protected membranes are surfaced with a protection thus they are designed to be exposed to weathering.
|Product||Surfacing finishing||Reinforcement||Weight (Kg/m²)||Roll (m²)||Pallet (m²)|
|ChovAPLAST ALU 30/M||Aluminum Polyethylene||Natural||3||12||336|
|ChovAPLAST EXTRA VEL 40/G||Polyethylene granule||FV||4||10||250|
|ChovAPLAST EXTRA COMBI 40/G||Polyethylene granule||FP Reinforced||4||10||250|
|ChovAPLAST EXTRA COMBI 50/G||Polyethylene granule||FP Reinforced||5||8||200|
* Product on request. Check minimum quantity