The SBS bituminous membranes have the following characteristics:
- Excellent flexibility at low temperatures
- Great adherence to most types of the building substrates.
- The mastic itself has a high level of elasticity, which makes it ideal for roofs having oscillating movements.
- The self-protected membranes are surfaced with mineral chippings thus they are designed to be exposed to weathering.
|Product||Surfacing finishing||Reinforcement||Weight (Kg/m²)||Roll (m²)||Pallet (m²)|
|POLITABER VEL 40/G||Polyethylene granule||FV||4||10||250|
|POLITABER COMBI 40/G||Polyethylene granule||FP Reinforced||4||10||250|
|POLITABER COMBI 50/G||Polyethylene granule||FP Reinforced||5||8||200|
|POLITABER COMBI FM 50/G||Polyethylene granule||FP Reinforced||5||8||200|
|POLITABER PUENTES 60/G TP||Polyethylene Geotextile||FP.230||5.6||8||160|
|POLITABER PUENTES 60/G TF||Polyethylene Geotextile||FP.230||6||8||160|
|POLITABER GARDEN COMBI 50/G||Polyethylene granule||FP Reinforced||5||8||200|
FV. Fiberglass. FP: Polyester Felt. PE. Polyethylene film. PR. Polyester Film.
* Product on request. Consult minimum quantity.