The present legal warning regulates the use and utilization of the web site www.chova.com, of which ASFALTOS CHOVA, S.A. is the holder. (from now on, ASFALTOS CHOVA).
ASFALTOS CHOVA puts at the disposal of the users the present document by virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (from now on, the “RGPD”), and to the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), in order to inform all users of the website of the conditions of use of the website.
The navigation through the web site of ASFALTOS CHOVA attributes the condition of USER of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions can be modified without previous notification by ASFALTOS CHOVA, in which case it will proceed to its publication and warning with the maximum possible advance.
Therefore it is recommended to read carefully its content in case you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this web site.
The user, furthermore, is obliged to make a correct use of the web site in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of the traffic and the present Legal Notice, and will respond to ASFALTOS CHOVA or to third parties for any damages that could be caused as a consequence of the noncompliance with the said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and ASFALTOS CHOVA can deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
ASFALTOS CHOVA, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: ASFALTOS CHOVA, S.A.
- Its CIF is: A46046629
- Its registered office is at: CTRA. TAVERNES – LIRIA, KM 4’6 – 46760 – TAVERNES DE LA VALLDIGNA – VALENCIA
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 3456, Book 769, General Section, Page 50, Sheet V-10676
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free of charge. However, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- To violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
- All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without the use or access to it can be understood to give the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- The failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example,
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image itself, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore it will not be responsible for the results obtained. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the conduct of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
5. APPLICABLE LAW
- The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
- The language used will be Spanish