GEOTEXTILES MADE OF NON-WOVEN POLYESTER AND POLYPROPYLENE FIBERS
GEOFIM is a geotextile made of non-woven polyester or polypropylene fibers that presents hydraulic and mechanical performances and is resistant to most common chemicals.
- Recommended for roof decks, tunnels, gardens, bridges, water ponds, walls etc.
- Separating and protection layer to avoid direct contact between incompatible products.
- Rated to be used in the construction of road beds, railways, damps, prevent possible erosions, retaining walls, etc.
- The geotextiles can be used also for permanent protection of the waterproofing membranes and as separating layers in flat roof systems.
- SEPARATING LAYER prevents contact between two surfaces of different physical properties thus avoiding intermixing. The polypropylene includes, among other characteristics, a tolerance to cement alkalinity and to the most common chemicals.
- FILTRATION is the property of retention of certain particles subjected to hydrodynamic forces while allowing the free flow of rain water and other fluids across a geotextile. The filtering must guarantee the hydraulic stability.
- THE REINFORCEMENT is achieved by improving the mechanical properties of our geotextiles that contributes to increase the soil bearing capacity of the construction and providing a long term stability of the foundation layers.
- THE PROTECTION. Geotextiles are used for the protection of the waterproofing system, to ensure the integrity of the waterproofing membranes and prevent the mechanical damages caused by abrasion or punching.