GEOTEXTILES MADE OF NON-WOVEN POLYESTER AND POLYPROPYLENE FIBERS
GEOFIM is a geotextile made of non-woven polyester or polypropylene fibers that presents hydraulic and mechanical performances and is resistant to most common chemicals.
- Recommended for roof decks, tunnels, gardens, bridges, water ponds, walls etc.
- Separating and protection layer to avoid direct contact between incompatible products.
- Rated to be used in the construction of road beds, railways, damps, prevent possible erosions, retaining walls, etc.
- The geotextiles can be used also for permanent protection of the waterproofing membranes and as separating layers in flat roof systems.
- SEPARATING LAYER prevents contact between two surfaces of different physical properties thus avoiding contamination although it allows the free flow of liquids by filtering them through the geotextile. The polypropylene includes, among other characteristics, a tolerance to cement alkanity and to the most common chemicals
- FILTRATION is the property of retention of certain particles subjected to hydrodynamic forces while it makes possible the fluids flow. The filtering must guarantee the hydraulic stability.
- THE REINFORCEMENT is achieved by improving the mechanical properties of our geotextiles, thus reducing the level of loads on the ground and homogenizing them over an extensive surface.
- THE PROTECTION function prevents the deterioration of the waterproofing system. The geotextile protects the waterproofing membranes thus preventing mechanical damages caused by abrasion or punching.