ChovAPLAST EXTRA (-15 ºC)
The ChovAPLAST EXTRA range is comprised of plastomeric modified bitumen (APP) waterproofing membranes having a high softening point, a superior flexibility and elongation and a great adherence to substrate. The membranes are available with different reinforcements and also surface finishing.
- Roof decks, walls and foundations waterproofing.
- Single layer and bi-layer systems
Advantages of ChovAPLAST EXTRA:
- High softening point and excellent performance facing low and high temperatures.
- Great plasticity.
- Excellent durability and ageing.
- Flexibility at -15ºC.
ChovAPLAST (-10 ºC)
The ChovAPLAST range is composed bituminous waterproofing membranes modified with plastomer APP and a high softening point with an excellent flexibility and having different reinforcements and surface finishing.
Recommended use of ChovAPLAST:
- Bottom sheet below a second layer of POLITABER (-15ºC) or ChovAPLAST EXTRA (-15ºc) membranes of a deck with heavy protection.
Advantages of ChovAPLAST:
- High softening point and excellent welding performances facing high temperatures.
- Great Plasticity.
- Excellent durability and mastic elasticity
- Good resistance to high and low temperatures